Monday, February 18, 2019

We Need to Speak Correct Doctrine:

We Need to Speak Correct Doctrine:


2 Timothy 4:2-4
Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and 
encourage with every form of patient instruction. 3For the time will come when men 
will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around 
themselves teachers to suit their own desires.  4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
(4So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.)

sound; 5198, From hugies; to have sound health, i.e., Be well; figuratively, to be
uncorrupt.

doctrine; 1319, Instruction, teaching.
fables; 3454, muthos (moo'-thos)--A speech, story, i.e. a fable.

Acts 20:27-31 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 
31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

perverse things; 1294, diastepho, to distort, fig. misinterpret, corrupt.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about,seeking whom he may devour:
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Strong's Greek 2666 (7 Occurrences)
Devour (word number 2666) = katapinó: to drink down
devour, drown, swallow up.
Devour is the Greek word Kat(apino) get a hint
• From kata and pino; to drink down, i.e. Gulp entire (literally or figuratively) -- devour, drown, swallow (up).

• Drinking down the wine "Pino" of lies.
• After another....In composition it retains many of these applications, and frequently denotes opposition, distribution, or intensity.
see GREEK kata
see GREEK pino

[2596 (katá) is written 'kat' or 'kath' before a vowel. So too, kataloses the final a before an initial diphthong (cf. BDF § 17; MH 61-62; R 206-208).
• Don’t drink these lies down and don’t allow yourselves to be devoured with these fantastic lies. 


2596 katá (a preposition, governing two grammatical cases) – properly, "down from, i.e. from a higher to a lower plane, with special reference to the terminus (end-point)" (J. Thayer).
[2596 (katá) is written 'kat' or 'kath' before a vowel. So too, kataloses the final a before an initial diphthong (cf. BDF § 17; MH 61-62; R 206-208).
2596 /katá ("bring down exactly, complete") is "opposite" to 303/aná ("bring up to completion").]
• 303/aná  Matthew 13:25 Prep (sowed tares among the wheat, and)
GRK: ἐπέσπειρεν ζιζάνια ἀνὰ μέσον τοῦ
NAS: tares among the wheat,
KJV: sowed tares among the wheat, and
INT: sowed weeds in [the] midst of the

 1722 [e]
25   en
25   ἐν
25   In
25   Prep
1161 [e]
de
δὲ
now
Conj
3588 [e]

τῷ
the [time]
Art-DNS
2518 [e]
katheudein
καθεύδειν
are sleeping
V-PNA
3588 [e]
tous
τοὺς
the
Art-AMP
444 [e]
anthrōpous
ἀνθρώπους  ,
men
N-AMP
2064 [e]
ēlthen
ἦλθεν
came
V-AIA-3S
846 [e]
autou
αὐτοῦ
his
PPro-GM3S
3588 [e]
ho

 - 
Art-NMS
2190 [e]
echthros
ἐχθρὸς
enemy
Adj-NMS
2532 [e]
kai
καὶ
and
Conj
4687 [e]
epespeiren
ἐπέσπειρεν
sowed
V-AIA-3S
2215 [e]
zizania
ζιζάνια
weeds
N-ANP
303 [e]
ana
ἀνὰ
in [the]
Prep
3319 [e]
meson
μέσον
midst
Adj-ANS
3588 [e]
tou
τοῦ
of the
Art-GMS
4621 [e]
sitou
σίτου  ,
wheat
N-GMS
2532 [e]
kai
καὶ
and
Conj
565 [e]
apēlthen
ἀπῆλθεν  .
went away
V-AIA-3S





























Matthew 13:25
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Slept, 2518, katheudóI sleep, am sleeping.
was asleep, 
καθεύδειν (katheudeinVerb - Present Infinitive ActiveStrong's Greek 2518: To sleep, be sleeping. From kata and heudo; to lie down to rest, i.e. to fall asleep.

Ephesians 5:14
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ
shall give thee light.

Isaiah 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things,speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

1 Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after 
the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called]:

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jeremiah 9:23 Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

Satan is wiser than Daniel who could interpret dreams and see the future by the Spirit of God, he saw angels and he did not talk about such silly stuff, he saw some pretty sobering things.
(Ezekiel 28:3 Behold, thou [art] wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:) 
This is how the true Gospel of Jesus sounds
1 Thessalonians 2 (KJV)
1 For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in vain: 2 But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
3 For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile: 4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts. 5 For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness: 6 Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ. 7 But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:

Matthew 24 Jerusalem is the key not America
1  And Jesus went out from the temple, and was going on his way; and his disciples came to him to show him the buildings of the temple. 2 But he answered and said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3 And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must needs come to pass; but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and earthquakes in divers places. 8 But all these things are the beginning of travail. 9 Then shall they deliver you up unto tribulation, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the nations for my name’s sake10 And then shall many stumble, and shall deliver up one another, and shall hate one another.11 And many false prophets shall arise, and shall lead many astray. 12 And because iniquity shall be multiplied, the love of the many shall wax cold. 13 But he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a testimony unto all the nations; and then shall the end come. 


1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost. 17 But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.
18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 

Fables 3454 mýthos – a myth; a false account, yet posing to be the truth; a fabrication (fable) which subverts (replaces) what is actually true.
 A fiction, a fable; universally, an invention, falsehood: 2 Peter 1:16; the fictions of the Jewish theosophists and Gnostics, especially concerning the emanations and orders of the aeons, are called µ???? (A. V. fables) in 1 Timothy 1:4; 1 Timothy 4:7; 2 Timothy 4:4; Titus 1:14

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

2 Peter 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
1 Timothy 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: [so do].

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

1 Timothy 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself [rather] unto godliness.

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Isaiah 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

1 Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2 Corinthians 12 (KJV)

1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

11 I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.

12 Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.

13 For what is it wherein ye were inferior to other churches, except it be that I myself was not burdensome to you? forgive me this wrong.

14 Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours but you: for the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.

15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.

16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.

17 Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?

18 I desired Titus, and with him I sent a brother. Did Titus make a gain of you? walked we not in the same spirit? walked we not in the same steps?

19 Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.


The American dollar bill says, “In God We Trust”, that is open for a wide interpretation of “God”, I notice that not one single currency ever says, “In Jesus We Trust”. But we do have a lot of other symbols that makes that interpretation for us on the U.S. currency.
United (6) States (6) of America (9) flip the 9 upside down=666. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment